Friday, January 3, 2014

The new year!


HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Later, 2013.

So much has happened. I'm glad I've kept this blog, it helps to remind me of a few important details. I ran into a friend today who also keeps record of the really awesome dates in his phone through lists. I'm gonna start doing the same thing. I have diaries upon diaries describing every single day of my year, but it's hard to just go in there and find the important dates quickly. I just want to see the highlights! Almost every day I have something to jot down, but it's not stuff that I necessarily need to revisit and reread, which is why it's a great idea to also have a list of important days and events.

I highly recommend keeping track, though. Time is flying by and all of this technology is keeping us so busy that we're forgetting to remember! Forgetting to take the time to acknowledge what's happening to us. I don't know about you, but I'd like to hold on to moments. Sure, I can live in the "now", in the present, but I'd like to have all of those moments to think back on if I want!

No comments:

Post a Comment