Monday, February 13, 2012

I figure if I just let stuff happen, they'll happen in the right ways. So far, so good. I started working with my mom, where I clean and organize so that we can get further with the renovations. It's alright -- I help my mom, she helps me. It feels good to make some money. Now I've dropped off two resumes at employers which I didn't even have to look for. I like how it's a proven fact that when it rains, it pours. That when you do one thing, more things just like it flow in. If only it were easier said than done. But for now, it's working really well.

I've decided to go back to school. This excites me quite a bit. Every hobby of mine will be handy and used quite frequently. I'll be able to make beautiful hand-made clothing, and help other people too.

I've been feeling extremes lately. Either really relaxed and happy or really stressed and easily strung. Moods are very black and white. I suppose I just need to ride that out and it'll all even out in the end!

I'll give ya something actually "philosophical" next time. Hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment