Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I'm going on a trip really really soon.

Like, 2 weeks soon.

HURRAY!

But I find myself disliking where I'm at right now, waiting and waiting until I'm there and having a blast. But I came to a sudden realization, at work, while "hating my life". Even though I'm about to go on the trip of a life time, I shouldn't be shunning life right NOW.

What if I were to die instantly tomorrow? I'd never have gotten to go on my trip. I would have wanted to change the way I was living every waking moment, loving every moment, charishing every single one of them so that even if I died a second later, "moved on" a second later, I'd have loved life til the very end. I wonder if we die as fulfilled and end up the same if we didn't die in a happy state. Or perhaps happiness is nothing and when we die we realize that we sweated all that small stuff for absolutely nothing. I guess that's mainly why I shouldn't sweat it right now. As the famous book titles, "Don't sweat the small stuff. And it's all small stuff."

No comments:

Post a Comment