Sunday, November 7, 2010

Strange day today! Woke up noticing that I was very in my thoughts -- tried to get away from that, tried to just feel out my surroundings, my body, blurr out thought processing, but no matter what I just reverted back to my head. It's a beautiful day outside, so sunny! Usually on sunny days I'm clear of any negativity or struggle.

The world seems very materialistic to me right now, which is a VERY rare occasion in Lydia-land. I'm always all dreamy, in my own world, thinking that I don't have to do anything special for things to come to me.

I'm a spiritual being but there are times when I need some rest from thinking so hard about things (although it's easier said than done). It feels nice to just accept things as they are and go with the flow. Get to partake in friend's conversations without automatically thinking that it's all bullshit, or below me, or not of me. It feels good to live this way for a while.

What's funny though is that even when you don't try to feel the synchronicity around you, things just happen ... they stare you right in the face. Once you've started noticing patterns in the world they don't just disappear. They stick around -- forever. No need to make a big deal out of it though, I suppose. It is what it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment