Monday, September 20, 2021

What's next?

I sense a stirring inside of my being calling me to witness. Come forward to sit back and listen. To wait, but wait with wonder and anticipation, so as not to miss a beat in the unfolding of a new path. This sensation isn't new, but it has been a long time since I've felt it; an uneasiness, unsettling, but strangely comfortable, driving me toward the fear rather than away from it. I am the Fool, on the precipice of a cliff, about to jump in without knowing what's below. It's exciting, invigorating ... while I feel somewhat irrational for experiencing this blind faith that something is coming for me. 

I haven't taken the time to sit with it and meditate on these deep stirrings. That's coming next. For now, only time will tell what's beyond ... whatever it is, I'll be ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment