Sunday, February 18, 2018

Today's Mind Ramblings

Today I ramble ...

No matter how far away it seems, I still feel the presence within. The distance matters not. The circumstances matter not. The space between matters not. The heart remembers, captivates, keeps the alchemy alive.

The sensation of the sand between my toes.  The sensation of the moist air entering my lungs. The ocean sweeping my body away; is it outside of me? inside of me? It's everywhere! Crashing into me. Crashing into it. I am the ocean, I know this now.

I thank the memories I hold, for this is a gift not everyone may enjoy. I am grateful for the ability to hold memories. The ability to wake up and remember. The ability to wake up and surrender to the present while integrating the past, the constant reminders of tenderness and vulnerability and constant gain and loss. The patterns I've created and let go of.

I travel daily to the places that filled my heart, body and soul, expanding beyond the limitations of skin. The lusciousness ... the consciousness of the sun's rays upon the skin! It surely is real. The limitations are real, the physical form keeps me rooted, yet I find more each day that I am not energetically limited by these boundaries. Astrally, emotionally, I travel across dimensions, across planes of existence, across time and space, backwards and forwards to experience what was and what will be.



No comments:

Post a Comment