Monday, June 20, 2011

Shredded Document

Super cool!!

Lots of little synchronicities lately, it feels good. I'm reading an awesome book called "The Nature of Personal Reality" by Jane Roberts (who chanels Seth for this book). A lot of the stuff I'm reading is popping up in my own experience which validates much of the information (but really you'll always validate information you've come across if you believe it to be true).

I'm at my office right now and had a client come in saying his documents were taken when they shouldn't have. This transaction was last Thursday, so almost 5 days ago. I told him that we may have put it in the shredding bin and most likely would have been taken away, but I could take a look for him. Instantly my mind raced and tried to make me believe I couldn't find it ... that it was impossible, it's been 5 days with SO much paperwork in between, and it would take something like an hour to sift through all the old paper in the recycling bin -- and worse is the fact that it probably wasn't even IN the shredding bin as it would have been "batched" and put in a box at the back. I told him I'd look anyway.

I sent out the intention of finding this man's document. I switched off my brain and started digging. I "figured", or "sensed" that this would be in the middle of the pile in the shredding bin, so I took out a whole bunch of stuff, placed it on the table (as it fell in all directions and looked very overwhelming) and then started looking at the names on each document. I quickly thought "How in the world am I going to find this man's document?!! I could be here for hours, it's impossible!" but I just as quickly caught myself and put it away. Instead I replaced it with "This document will pop up within the next couple I pick up". Sure enough, I was bewildered when I held in my hands my customer's document. Not only was it supposed to have been shredded, but we should have taken this and stapled it to the document in the locked up room to keep for reference. Miraculously, the agent who handled it before had forgotten and just tossed it in the recycling bin.

I don't know if I'm explaining it properly, if you can understand how big of a feat this was, but I was so proud of myself. I was proud that I was able to trust myself and in return was able to see the physical manifestation of such trust.

So folks -- trust. Believe. Understand that whatever manifests inside of you manifests instantly outside of you, no matter how subtle this result.

No comments:

Post a Comment