Saturday, May 21, 2011

The sick body -- hard one to figure out. I started getting sick last night and now I'm in a good amount of pain sitting here at work. I don't really need to feel a victim right now, which is one reason why I believe the body gets sick like this. Another reason would be needing to get rid of built up inner tension or emotion. I've been pretty stress free lately other than some deadlines but I think I've got them under control. So why am I sick today? Why is my body aching all over and my brain so foggy I can't simmer down thought patterns? I've got a very important trip coming up next weekend and I want to be in top shape for it.

These days feel like tests, too. Through pain one can experience epiphanies and new ways of looking at the world. Otherwise if everything was easy we wouldn't try to find new ways of seeing things. But what is it that I'm supposed to figure out? Heeeelllpppp!

No comments:

Post a Comment