Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The Premise

This blog now exists because I was given an ICBC notepad about a year ago for sending in a few ideas for their pulse polls. This may mean nothing to any of you, but I find that it's the most ridiculously awesome insignificant event ever. If it weren't for this happening, I don't think I would ever have started jotting down thoughts, mind babble, or overheard comments.

When I'm feeling down and out, this little notepad is my saviour. It picks me right back up because everything in there is a reflection of who I am in the present moment at any given time. The thoughts jotted down on these 2" x 3" lined pages represent my entire world -- a whole universe -- in one fleeting moment.

I hope you enjoy these. But if you don't ... I guess I really couldn't give a !@#$%.

LOVE!
Lydia

No comments:

Post a Comment