Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Guiding Principles

Trust the Motherly Giving Universe

- Life is a gift, live in the gratitude of what I receive
- I am never truly alone in my being
- Ask for answers and listen to receive them
- I am always supported in my decisions, no matter
- I am living in tandem with something greater

Living from my center / Higher Self

- Always coming back to myself, living from inside out
- This allows for living life through what I truly desire rather than what I think others want

Action over Thought

- Just do it. Don't think about it
- Action will breed more success than only thinking about something
- Thinking will create fear and anxiety of the future
- Action will show if something is right for me or not in time

Act from Love not Fear

- Love will make things more beautiful
- Allow others to love

Ultimate Self Compassion and Kindness

- Always be kind to myself, inside my thoughts, outside
- Treat myself as I would treat a friend
- Treat myself as a friend would treat me
- Everything I don't do and everything I do is OKAY

Life as Art and Beauty

- Remember to find beauty in all things and situations
- There is something to be created from everything around me
- Art is around me and WITHIN me, it wants out

Done is Better than Perfect

- Get messy and just get it out of me
- Get it done rather than get it perfect
- Perfection is my skewed perception of done
- Only way to learn from my past material

Service to Others

- All the personal work I do benefits others
- My alone time allows for growth
- Growth means I am more serving to community
- My service to others comes back around to me
- Others serve me equally

Healthy Body, Mind and Spirit

- To live a long life for retrospection and integration
- To support activities that allow me to thrive (dance, move, play)
- I can better express myself with a functioning vessel
- To support others through their struggles without my pain in the way


No comments:

Post a Comment