Through the complete breakdown of all that I know, I can rise from the ashes and learn to grow.
This is what I have realized I must work on every day of my life:
1. I have to know myself before I can know others.
2. Once I know my past, I can know who I am right now.
3. Once I know who I am right now, I can figure out where I am going.
4. I make my own path, but I have made the path until now and I must know what path that is.
5. I must assert the power that I have, or else it will lay dormant until it bursts with negativity.
6. When another becomes my crutch, I lose all responsibility for myself. I must be responsible.
7. Living my life to the fullest helps those around me live to their highest potential.
8. Believing myself first, will make me credible to those around me.
9. To gain experience, I must actually do. I can only know if I enjoy the experience after doing.
10. I must live in the moment to truly appreciate things for myself, not for someone else.
11. Life is uncertainty. I must realize this and all will fall into place with less resistance.
12. It is not about the amount of time, it is about the quality of time. The essence of time.
13. Every person I meet is an opportunity to learn about myself and to show them who I really am.
14. Let go of old patterns that don't lend to me in this day and age.
15. If I love something, I must let it go.