Saturday, October 23, 2010

Not very much production at this point in time. I've been drawing kind of constantly, but not finishing anything. Dabbling into different projects at the same time. I've been partying more than I've ever done in my life, and trying some new "interesting" things. They're fun, they're great -- live while you're young, or so they say. I'll live any time I want, actually, whether I'm young or old! Glad I'm getting this phase out of the way 'cause you need to... unwind, dance, relax, chill, party, dance more.

I've been on auto pilot most of the week and I've been observing my brain and the way it functions under the influence of different scenes and things. I do still have some insecurities, my ego still takes judgement, and I'm working on that. First step; admitting you have something to work on.

Not much to say here other than I'm flustered and stressed but too "out of it" to feel the stress. Lots of things going on, halloween is around the corner, and my body somehow is managing to engage properly and move along with the times.

No comments:

Post a Comment